This program provides employment-focused case management services for the economic advancement of low-income women and men who live on the Eastside.
Employment advocates work with participants to identify strengths and address barriers, make a plan for college classes or vocational training, and access additional support services for housing, transportation, clothing, and more.
Services offered in East King County include:
- Job training and placement support
- Resume, cover letter, and interview assistance
- Job retention and career development coaching
- Referrals for GED, ABE, and ESL services
- Access to additional community resources for housing and economic advancement
To enroll in YWCA's Eastside Employment programs, participants need to meet at least one of the following criteria: