Come Work at YWCA
We're the region’s largest non-profit organization with a nearly 130 year legacy, focused on the needs of women, with programs serving 7,000 people each year. When you work with YWCA, you make a difference.
YWCA is women and BIPOC-led, family-centered, and supportive of employees. As a full-time YWCA employee (30+ hours), you’ll enjoy a benefits package including medical insurance, generous vacation, holiday, sick leave plans, and an outstanding retirement plan. Put your passion for racial equity and social justice to work – apply today!
Salary and Benefits
YWCA's compensation program leads that of many other nonprofits in this area. We've got great employee benefits, including:
- Generous paid time off, including three weeks of vacation accrued in the first year of employment, 12 days of sick leave, and up to 10 holidays each year (part-time PTO is pro-rated).
- Medical coverage with a portion of the premium paid by YWCA. Dependent coverage (including domestic partner) is available via pre-tax payroll deduction.
- Optional dental, long-term disability, and vision insurances as well as medical, dependent care, and parking/transit flexible spending accounts.
- Medical benefits are available to regular staff members working at least 30 hours per week.
- At the time of hire, employees may choose to voluntarily enroll in the Fidelity 403b Plan. Typically after two years of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the YWCA Retirement Fund.
YWCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is pledged to carry out the spirit and letter of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations prohibiting unlawful discrimination in employment on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, gender, marital status, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or the presence of a physical, mental, or sensory disability. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Washington Telecommunications Relay Service (800) 833-6384 or 7-1-1.
Questions? Contact us!