Angeline’s Day Center
Angeline's Day Center is located in Belltown and serves women who are experiencing homelessness with dignity and respect. Open daily at 8 a.m., our drop-in services include:
- Breakfast and lunch service
- Access to bathrooms, showers, and laundry
- Personal storage lockers
- Group activities and workshops
- Health care access
- Referrals to community services
Advocates at Angeline's are ready to talk with women about their needs, help with tasks like getting an ID or completing SSI or DSHS paperwork, and connect them to other resources and services for housing, employment, and stability.
Overnight shelter is offered in the winter to single adult women. Referrals from service agencies are accepted nightly from 6 - 9 p.m. and self-referrals are accepted after 9 p.m., based on available bed space.
Case management and overnight shelter are provided to women enrolled in Angeline's Enhanced Night program, which helps participants transition into permanent housing. Rapid Rehousing for single adults is another program to help participants cover costs associated with permanent housing.
- Angeline's Day Center is open daily from 8 a.m. to women who are experiencing homelessness.
- Overnight winter shelter is open to single adult women 18 and older.
- Please contact us about enrollment in the Enhanced Night Program or Rapid Rehousing program.
Support This Program