Greenbridge Learning Center
Greenbridge is a WorkSource Connection site offering a variety of employment, educational and financial empowerment services. Program Partners include King County Housing Authority, and Highline College. Greenbridge provides basic skills and ESL training, short-term vocational training, computer literacy skills, job and career search assistance, and various services for youth. All services are provided in multiple languages and are focused on helping White Center and South King County residents obtain the education, career skills, financial capability, and support they need in order to thrive.
Greenbridge Learning Center offers the following services:
- WorkSource Jobseeker Services
- Employment and Career Assistance
- Youth Training and Employment Services
- Financial Education and Coaching
- Vocational Training in Various Sectors (banking, office, customer service, medical)
- King County Housing Authority/Section 8 Employment Assistance
- Job and Resource Fairs
- GED and ESL Instruction
WorkSource and its partners are equal opportunity employers and providers of employment and training programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to persons with disabilities.