Local Leaders Join YWCA Board of Directors
SEATTLE — YWCA Seattle | King | Snohomish is proud to add the following accomplished community leaders to its Board of Directors. This inspiring group joins the organization on its mission to eliminate racism and empower women, providing vital services around the region’s more pressing issues, including affordable housing, job training, gender-based violence, and health access. The organization is celebrating its 125th anniversary year with their “All In for Washington Women” campaign, aiming to highlight strong women and girls across the region and promoting a vision for Washington that works for all women.
- Calandra Childers, Deputy Director of the Seattle Office of Arts & Culture
- Dr. Ben Danielson, Medical Director of the Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic
- Rose Marie David, Senior Executive Vice President at HomeStreet Bank
- Martha Sandoval, Partner at Perkins Coie LLP
- Dr. Yvonne Terrell-Powell, Vice President for Equity & Inclusion at Edmonds Community College
About YWCA Seattle | King | Snohomish:
YWCA is the region’s oldest and largest organization focused on the needs of women, and provides services and advocacy to support stable homes and economic advancement, reduce violence and improve health, and promote racial equity and social justice. With programs that serve more than 11,000 people each year, YWCA is on a mission to eliminate racism, empower women, stand up for social justice, help families, and strengthen communities. To learn more, please visit our website: ywcaworks.org.