Project Self-Sufficiency (PSS) works to increase housing stability for Seattle renters facing a serious and immediate housing crisis.
Program participants learn how to strengthen their housing stability and maintain permanent housing, work with case managers to develop and implement goals for self-sufficiency, and attend classes to improve parenting, professional, and life skills.
Applicants for Project Self-Sufficiency should meet the following requirements:
- Renting a home in Seattle and facing serious and immediate housing crisis
- Able to provide current verifiable income, move-in statement, or proof of Utility Shut-off Notice
- Willing to work with a case manager and attend workshops
To enroll in Project Self-Sufficiency:
- Call the intake line for a phone screening, 206.209.5677.
- Your call will be returned by a case manager, who will determine program eligibility and schedule an in-person appointment.