Everett Regional Center
This neighborhood center serves as the headquarters for YWCA programs in Snohomish County.
Programs currently offered at this location include:
- Working Wardrobe: clothing for homeless and low-income women in need of outfits for job interviews or new employment.
- Pathways to Work: workshops and classes teach people the skills they need to return to the workforce or school. Held at several Snohomish County locations.
- Children's Domestic Violence Program: specialized counseling for children and non-abusive parents to minimize the effects of domestic violence.
- Pathways Counseling: supportive mental health counseling on a sliding scale for low-income women and families.
- Shelter Plus Care: permanent housing vouchers for homeless adults with a qualifying disability.