Children's Domestic Violence Program
A nationally-recognized model to help children overcome the effects of witnessing domestic violence in the home. Services are free and provided in clients' homes.
Staff works with families to provide ten weeks program sessions which includes the following areas:
- Strengthening parent child relationships
- Safety planning
- Expanding support networks
- Providing domestic violence education
- Decreasing self-blame
- Developing conflict resolution skills
- Providing post separation advocacy
- Services are free and provided in clients' homes.
- 4- to 18-year-olds who have been affected by domestic violence
- Live in Seattle or South King County, currently in a safe home