CareerWork$ Medical Healthcare Administrator Training Session
Through this free, interactive, eight-week class, CareerWork$ Medical prepares participants for careers in the healthcare industry.
- Patient Financial Services
- Appointment Specialist
- Billing Specialist
- Family Services Coordinator
- Call Center Healthcare Representative
- Program or Clinic Coordinator
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have graduated from high school or completed a GED
- Work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Pass a background check
Classes run on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 8:30 am – 2: 30 pm from June 19 through August 17.
Interested? Call the CareerWork$ Medical Program (206.823.5399) to register for upcoming classes.