Make a difference in your community through the YWCA. There are lots of ways you can support women and families, including one-time events, ongoing tasks and group projects.
How you can help empower women in your community? Attend one of our YWCA Volunteer Orientations to find out! Join us and learn about the YWCA’s work, meet other dedicated community volunteers and discover the different ways you can get involved.
- January 13 and April 7 | 5:30 - 7 p.m. | Opportunity Place (Downtown Seattle)
- January 15 and April 16 | 5:30 - 7 p.m. | Family Village Issaquah
- February 3 | 5:30 - 7 p.m. | Everett Regional Center
- May 5 | 5:30 - 7 p.m. | Pathways for Women (Lynnwood)
- May 8 | 5:30 - 7 p.m. | Family Village Redmond
To RSVP or learn more, please contact Emma Ramsbottom at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.490.4366.