children's domestic violence program:
The Children's Domestic Violence Program works with children and non-abusive parents to minimize the effects of domestic violence.
Our staff works with families to provide ten weeks program sessions which includes the following areas.
- Strengthening parent child relationships
- Safety planning
- Expanding support networks
- Providing domestic violence education
- Decreasing self-blame
- Developing conflict resolution skills
- Providing post separation advocacy
Services are free and provided in clients' homes.
Children, living in a safe place in Snohomish County and South King County, aged 3 -18 years who have been affected by domestic violence.
Children’s Domestic Violence Advocate
Mandy: 206 491-2541