family village redmond
early learning center:
High-quality child care and Head Start program provide children with a safe, multi-cultural, physical and intellectual environment to learn and grow.
Located at Family Village Redmond, the YWCA Early Learning Center and Head Start program offers full-time care to children in our community (ages 12-months to 5-years-old).
Strengths of the YWCA Early Learning Center include:
- Low adult-to-child ratio.
- Educated, experienced and professional caregivers.
- Continuous parent education.
- Healthy and nutritious homemade meals.
- No removal of children due to their behavior.
- Collaboration with local school districts and developmental coordinators to meet the needs of children with disabilities.
- Individualized educational experiences with curriculum based on each child's skills and interests to develop their social, emotional, self-help skills and much more.
The YWCA Early Learning Center accepts full-day subsidies through state and community scholarships, as well as private pay. Enrollment rates are provided on a sliding scale. Reduced rates may apply to families who qualify under HUD poverty guidelines. Please call for details, 425.556.3939.
The full-day Head Start program at YWCA Early Learning Center helps 3 to 4-year-old children get ready for school. Open to income eligible families, this program provides:
- Family and parenting support services.
- Health and nutrition component.
- Mental health component.
- Home visits and goal-setting for child and family.
To learn about Head Start eligibility and enrollment, please call 425.556.1355 and speak with a family advocate.