seatac city hall:
Within the offices of the Seatac City Hall
are YWCA offices for a variety of programs in South King County with the ultimate goal of preventing homelessness for women and families.
The programs offered in this location are:
- Landlord Liaison Project - Connects individuals and families who are homeless to rental housing through a partnership with landlords.
- Passage Point - Provides single parents returning to the community after a period of incarceration, with supportive housing, empowering them to be able to reunite with their children.
- Family Self Sufficiency - Helps with goal of living without housing subsidy or public assistance..
- Family Homelessness Prevention - Helps families that are struggling with multiple issues to successfully remain housed.
- Housing Access and Services Program - Coordination of a consortium of providers of services for persons with disabilities..
- Transition into Permanent Program - Provides up to 6 months of case management and housing support for families with children now moving into a permanent address..
- King County Housing Stability Project - Helps individuals and families who are in a short term crisis and has left the household financially challenged.