Located in the Rainier Valley, alongside Seattle Housing Authority's Holly Court Apartments.
The programs offered in this location are:
- Central Family Emergency Housing - Provides supportive housing and intensive case management to homeless families.
- After-School Program - For children (6 to 12-years-old) of residents in our emergency shelter or transitional housing.
- Children's Domestic Violence Program - Works with children and non-abusive parents to minimize the effects of domestic violence.
- Permanent Housing Stability Program - Provides subsidized permanent housing for large (4-8), low-income families currently residing in shelter or transitional housing programs.
- Project Self Sufficiency - Helps individuals, couples and families in crisis remain in their current housing or move into more appropriate housing.
- Young Parent Program - Intensive case management and classes for homeless parents between 18 - 25 who live in YWCA emergency shelters or transitional housing.