Come Work For Us
For a meaningful career at one of the top nonprofits in the Pacific Northwest, consider working with YWCA.
YWCA Seattle | King | Snohomish provides services to more than 14,000 people each year for housing, employment, child care, youth development, and domestic violence advocacy, and more. Established in 1894, YWCA is the oldest and largest nonprofit serving women and families in the region.
From South King County to Everett, and from Seattle to the Eastside, YWCA welcomes a diverse range of employees who want to make a difference. Set your career in a rewarding direction—join YWCA—and help move women and families forward in our community!
Salary and Benefits
The YWCA's compensation program leads that of many other nonprofits in this area. We've got great employee benefits, including:
- Generous paid time off, including three weeks of vacation accrued in the first year of employment, 12 days of sick leave and up to 10 holidays each year.
- Medical coverage with a portion of the premium paid by the YWCA. Dependent coverage (including domestic partner) is available via pre-tax payroll deduction.
- Your choice of Group Health Select or Group Health Options Medical coverage.
- Optional dental, long-term disability and vision insurances
- After two years of employment, a retirement fund that matches a 5 percent employee contribution with an annual 5 percent contribution by the YWCA.
- An optional 403b savings program for staff available from the first day of employment.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to the hiring manager listed at the bottom of the job description you are applying for.
Please include the position number and title you're applying for in the email subject line or in the body of your materials. Applications that do not specify a title and/or job number will NOT be passed along to hiring managers.
The mailing address for the YWCA is:
YWCA Seattle | King |Snohomish
Attention: Human Resources Department
1118 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
The YWCA Human Resources office is located in Downtown Seattle, on the corner of Fifth and Seneca. Our main entrance is on Seneca Street. We're open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Questions? Contact us!
Phone: (206) 461-3859
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer and provider of training services and programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Washington Telecommunications Relay Service (800) 833-6384 or 7-1-1.